Here'a a quick and easy party set up for a last minute 4th of July celebration. You can even download the printable invites and email them to friends!
1. DIY "4th Celebration " Printable Banner - The perfect banner for a 4th of July party. A modern take on the red, white a blue theme. An easy to download, print and cut banner is available on Etsy at the Olice shop.
2. Pinwheel Straws - Perfect for adding to beverage bottles or just drop them into cute containers for a festive centerpiece. 8 per package by Americana available at Target
3. Festive Lanterns - These adorable lanterns are 8 inches in diameter and give just enough light for your outdoor entertaining. By Americana available at Target.
4. White Metal Buckets - Small white decorative metal containers are perfect for colorful utensils, napkins or fill with fun straws for a festive look! They come in a 4 ct package and are reasonably priced By Spritz available at Target.
5. Water Bottle Lables These 10 x 2.5 inch labels are perfect for water bottles, juice boxes or use as a napkin ring to keep utensils and napkins neatly together for guest to grab and go! These are available to download and print at the Olice Etsy shop.
6. Invitation - DIY printable invitations are the way to go for last minute events! Inexpensive and easy to download, these invitations can be uploaded and sent out to your guest as an email, no need to wait for snail mail! Available at the Olice Etsy shop.
7. Plates - These awesome shiny star shaped plates come in red and blue. 12 x 12 inch size plates can be used as dinner plates or serving dishes . 8 ct package by Americana sold at Target.
“With the start of the school year right around, creating a little excitement and fun for the kids is a great way to get them motivated for the first day of school!
We created a tablescape with a healthy lunch that’s so fun, kids won’t even know how good this is for them! We started off with some fun DIY printables that were downloaded from the Olicepartyprintables Etsy shop.
This party pack included these adorable Invitations, a flash card party banner, food labels, and faux book covers. These were easy to download and inexpensive too!
For the decor we created an easy to make faux chalkboard by using a 24 x 36 frame purchased from Michael’s Crafts store, then inserted a black mat board of the same size. We used regular chalk to write on the mat board and it worked perfectly. After attaching the “Welcome” banner pieces to a red ribbon we strung it over the chalkboard for a fun and colorful backdrop!
We wrapped three books (you can use boxes or foam pieces too) with our book cover paper included in the printables and stacked them to create a focal point to our table. A fun Mason jar resembling a No. 2 pencil (found at Target stores ) was filled with autumn-colored flowers and placed on the books!
A medium size galvanized beverage bucket turned upside down was used to display PB & J sandwiches. For Party favors we found these adorable bags at Target that had a ruler print on the front, these were filled with crayons, glue, fun pencils, and a paintbrush, just because kids love school supplies !
For our food we added healthy options in a fun and festive tablescape. Also at Target we found these cute favor boxes that had a pencil motif and filled them with healthy gluten-free granola! PB & J sandwiches were made from organic all natural peanut butter and jelly. Sandwiches were cut in half and wrapped with a wide band of natural parchment paper and tied with bakers twine to resemble cute little parcels. Small french-style milk bottles with straws were adorned with three yogurt covered pretzels– a healthier alternative to using cookies. And of course it wouldn’t be a back to school table without red apples!
Additional party favors were arranged in a vintage wooden box was filled with mason jars holding, colored pencils, markers, and colorful scissors”.
Get this great cool Summer look with a few printable items and some easy to find products!
1. DIY "Celebrate Summer" Printable Banner - These easy to download and cut printables byOlice Party Printables on Etsy are a quick and inexpensive way to add some pizzazz to your party!
2. "Celebrate Summer" Party Circles - 2'' Party Circles are perfect for decorating cakes and cupcakes, easy to cut out with a 2'' circle punch, 4 different designs per sheet! By Olice on Etsy
3. Outshine Fruit Bars - Not only do these look awesome, but they are tasty, healthy and budget friendly and they come in a wide variety of flavors and colors! www.outshinesnacks.com/fruitbars
4. Hammered Metal Oval Tubs - These tubs by Threshold at Target are a versatile party staple. Not only are they great for beverages but you can also fill them with ice and display fancy fruit bars and single serving ice cream containers! Target .
5. Lorina Lemonades - Absolutley the most charming non-alcholoic beverage to serve at a Summer party. These French all natural artisanal lemonades come in several flavors and are relativley inexpensive- Yet you would never know it by looking at these beautifully bottled beverages! Availabe at World Market .
6. Peach, Pink and Cream Gingham Plate - Disposable plates coordinate beautifully with our Celebrate Summer printable collection. Shindigz plates available in 7" and 9" sizes. Sold by Zazzel.com
7. "Celebrate Summer" Labels - 10'' x 2 1/2 labels are the perfect size for water bottles, juice boxes or can be used on tubs and buckets when serving frozen bars or ice cream! Sold on Etsy by Olice
8. Celebrate Summer Invitations- The perfect invitation to set the tone for a casual fun summer gathering. The Invitations are downloaded completely customized ready to print and cut. Print as many as you like with this fun printable set by Olice.